Friday, January 2, 2009

Quiet New Year's Day

New Year's Eve my three little munchkins spent the night at my MIL's house with some of their cousins. They were so excited and even packed their suitcases as though they were going on vacation. Then on New Year's Day they went straight from there to their Aunt Kim's house to spend the night AGAIN!

Needless to say the quietness was heavenly around here yesterday. I spent four hours putting a chapter together in my manuscript and then went and visited with some of my mom's relatives who were visiting from out of town. I wish I had been able to get more done, but the free time just flew by!

This morning I am heading across town to pick up the kiddos and then I will spend this afternoon putting away the holiday decorations. I think I need to go buy one of those Christmas tree storage bags, and maybe even a wreath bag too. Speaking of those, have you been to the new Container Store yet? Very fun shopping trip! I highly recommend it for your getting organized resolution this year.

Scripture of the Day: Alma 37:44

1 comment:

Comments are much appreciated!